Saturday, April 21, 2012

I love rainy days

My Lia Sophia party was a success.  I made all sorts of food and had a great time baking for 9 hours during my day, and I thought the food came out terrific.  I don't like muffins so I didn't think the muffins were amazing, but other people ate them so I guess they weren't horrible.

I am taking the Praxis mathematics content exam next Saturday.  I am taking a break from studying by writing this blog pretty quickly.  This exam doesn't really mean anything in Minnesota; you don't need it to become a teacher up here.  However, WGU asks that I demonstrate proficiency in math by taking this content exam so I need to pass it for them.  I took a look over the review materials and I don't think it will be that difficult.

Tomorrow I am driving out to Jordan MN to look at a kitty.  I hope it's not as rainy today, even though I do like rain.  I think it inspires me.  Hence today's thought:




My spacing is all off on this post but I like the fonts.  Next time I will have to find my ruler.  Also I really want to go to JoAnn Fabrics and buy some more felt tip pens, maybe in different colors other than black....?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an Obama campaign ad :-)

    So Republicans would say:

    Ignore yesterday
    Maximize personal gain today
    Let someone else worry about tomorrow

    Oops. Shouldn't make the blog political...

    ReplyDelete