Monday, April 16, 2012

Diarrhea is the worst

But it's just as bad when your favorite cat in the whole world gets sick and has diarrhea and all you want to do is make him feel better but you can't feed him anything because he is pooping everywhere :(

I also have trouble controlling myself when it comes to taking pictures of my cat.......






Look how sad he is :(

I am not entirely sure why I put only "get well Bentley" instead of "get well soon, Bentley" or something like that.  I had plenty of space.  I just want him to get better, no matter how long it takes I guess.  He is going to the vet tonight, so.... I hope everything is going to be ok.


1 comment:

  1. In the full light of morning, this post is very sad. Bentley, I know you are in a good place because you were a good friend in this place. Rest in peace. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete