Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Duck, duck, goose. No, just duck.

You know what's sad?  All of my pictures from previous posts are gone.  I wonder if this is a result of my recent purge of all personal information from the internet.  It's crazy how much information is out there about me.  As a future teacher, I feel this odd necessity to be a ghost on the internet.  I keep trying to shut down my facebook but for some reason I keep finding myself logging in again and again.  Addicting.

I'm going to try to restore them but... gee.  That sounds really time consuming.  I had started a couple other blogs since my last post but I find myself drawn back to this one.  The blog name is too much fun!!

So, as promised by the title, here is a picture I took of a duck in San Antonio.  Her name is Dolly.   Unless it's a boy.  And then he is going to have gender identification issues later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment