Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Water Pressure

Fun fact:  I really dislike taking showers.
I will do almost anything to get out of taking a shower.  I will even stand dangerously close to a shower head with my extremely expensive mobile phone and take pictures of a disgustingly pale yellow shower room to postpone the inevitable shower.

My cat empathizes with me which is great since most everyone else loves showers and it's like the highlight of their morning or some b.s. like that.

I would, however, really like to be able to live underwater, like a snail.  He has a whole castle, and he doesn't have to work a day in his life.

"Maybe I'll climb to the top of my castle today.  Why the hell not, I don't have research papers to write today... or any day.

Oh what's up neighbor fish?...  Damn you're fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment