Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lisa Frank

A grown man uses this notebook.  ---->
No judgment.

This takes me back to elementary school when Lisa Frank was super popular, and I was naively unhappy because I never felt like I possessed enough Lisa Frank paraphernalia in my life.

Must.  Have.  More.  Happy. Dolphin.  Montages.
IN EVERY COLOR.

I wonder if the school had upper limit on permitted Lisa Frank school supplies.  I feel like the colors would make old school administrators' eyes bleed.  Then again, those old people grew up in the 70s and 80s so they must have seen tie-dye at some point...

I googled Lisa Frank to see if this person (or idea?) is still around or if it died with the 90s, but sure enough...

Lisa Frank Online... the site GIRLS love!

There are so many colors, my brain exploded.  View at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment